[mapguide-users] Publishing my maps

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Tue Feb 3 11:54:09 EST 2009

If windows firewall is off, you can access your map using the ip address instead of localhost.  If DNS is configured correctly you can resolve the name.  Typically people will develop the map on a test server or workstation then move it to a production webserver that has the above configured.

Martin