[mapguide-users] Repository or server error

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Tue Feb 3 16:15:21 EST 2009

Hi all,
I am having an odd issue.
the problem consists in that the server doesn't send the maps how if these
did not exist, however when I access to my repository by Maestro or
Studio2009 I can see and edit all the resources of my repository.

the events before that the server or repository started to fail are:
- I was editing my resources using mapguide maestro and mapguide studio 2009
at the same time.
- My SQL 2008 trial version has expired today (some of my datasources are
stored there). But I have tested another map that doesn't use data from SQL
and the application doesn't work.

current efects:
- the majority of the times the applications(using these resources) don't
work but sometimes these work. (very odd).

I have restarted the server twice and the error keep on. I guees that for
some reason the repository has been corrupted. So I was looking for a tool
that allows to repair the repository in REPOSITORYADMIN directory without
successful, becuase the tools within of that directory are for restoring.

or maybe it to be a server error?

any help will be appreciated,

-----
Rodolfo Moreno