[mapguide-users] Repository or server error

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 5 02:47:56 EST 2009

What does the error log state:
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Logs\Error.log

If you can create a MapGuide Package, you can do this:
1. Create MapGuide Package
2. Move the package outside the install dir.
3. Uninstall MapGuide
4. Delete the installation folder
5. Re-install MapGuide
6. Restore the package

That should clear any corruption in the repository.
I doubt that the repository is the problem though.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S