[mapguide-users] Connect to PostgreSQL database via DNS (Mapguide Studio 2009)

Rui Daniro ruidaniro at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 07:13:28 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am using MapGuide Studio 2009 and have a database created using PostgreSQL
which I connected to it using via DNS. I tested the connection and I get a
message saying sucessful connected, then I defined the geometry properties
and selected the appropiate coordinate system for the table which I want to
map. On preview I can see the geometric properties adn data properties, when
I select view data I am able to see my table data, but when I select view
feature nothing happens. I can see the zoom/pan tool and the loading
animation, but nothing happens, I leave it for ages and nothing comes up.
Can you help me with this? Can you highlight on this? Thank you in advance.

best regards

Rui