[mapguide-users] Modify layout and layer on map

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 5 02:34:28 EST 2009

If you are modifying the layout, you probably want to run your code
before starting the application.

To do so, simply provide the end user with a link to your special page.
In that page, do the setup, and then redirect to the MapGuide viewer
files (Response.Redirect).

If you want to modify the map, while running the viewer, you can either
setup a handler for the maps "OnLoad",
which trigger your special page, or you can put in pages through "Custom
Actions" on the layout.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S