[mapguide-users] Change Resource map in layout definition

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Wed Feb 4 10:01:28 EST 2009

Hi,
Thanks for you help, finally i have resolve my problem. I have an error on
the xml after modif.
Thanks jackie
Regards

COMPLEMENTS :
i have display the xmlLayoutDef before modif and xmlString after modif in my
code;
this is a difference on begin of file : before modif the string begin by
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> and not the string after modif
Regards