[mapguide-users] Consuming WFS, error in MGE2009

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 5 05:46:54 EST 2009

Arh yes, I should have read the entire mail :).

I'm guessing that the name is a bit tricky because it contains spaces.
MapGuide/FDO has some internal encoding/decoding of non-alphanumeric
charaters.

If you control the service, can you try to rename the table?
Otherwise, I see two options:
1) File a bug report, and wait for it to be fixed (or fix it yourself).
2) Write a small WFS wrapper that translates the names.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S