[mapguide-users] Connect to PostgreSQL database via DNS (Mapguide Studio 2009)

Rui Daniro ruidaniro at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 06:09:12 EST 2009

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for help, but I believe that is not my problem.  As I can see Paulo
problems is to connect to the database, but not my case, I am able to
connect and see the tabular data, the only thing I am not able to do is plot
my geometric data.

Anyway, I did a search on my systems and I could not found those dll's so I
decided copy and past them on the following folder
\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\FDO . Do they need any customisation?

Thanks again for you time.

Rui

  _____