[mapguide-users] Connect to PostgreSQL database via DNS (Mapguide Studio 2009)

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 5 08:16:32 EST 2009

They should work right away.

Do you get any errors in the log files?

The preview feature does not always work, because the data extent is
sometimes reported incorrectly.
Try to create a map, and set the coordinate systems and extent to fit
the layer, then add the layer.
You should now be able to preview the map.
To be certain, try adding a layer with data in the same region that you
know works.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S