[mapguide-users] Programmatically add a layer from SDF

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 5 08:13:31 EST 2009

After creating the SDF FeatureSource, you can use MapGuide to query it:
http://mapguide.osgeo.net/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d5/d10/class_mg_feature_service_7ca27aeb7ab769babccefd67d1335c34.html#7ca27aeb7ab769babccefd67d1335c34

The results of DescribeSchema() gives you all the schemas/classes
supported by the SDF (yes, it may have many tables).

The MgClass item has a method called GetProperties() which will return
all the avalible columns
in the SDF file, including their type.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S