[mapguide-users] MapGuide Programming using C#, need help, please

staniz ustazin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 10:01:26 EST 2009

Dennis, I am really sorry for making you confused because I mistyped the
code.
These are the original code that I copied from aspx that i got the first
error.

//Highlight the query result on the map
    MgSelection selection = new MgSelection(map);
    MgLayer layer = map.GetLayers().GetItem("Parcels");
    featureReader = featureService.SelectFeatures(parcelId, "Parcels",
nameQuery);
    selection.AddFeatures(layer, featureReader, 0);
    String selectionXML = selection.ToXml();

I changed the line to  ---MgLayerBase layer =
map.GetLayers().GetItem("Parcels");---
as your suggestion but the Query result is still empty.

I am sorry.