R: [mapguide-users] Fusion javascript (phpviewersample)

Franco Caloni francomailing at nitris.it
Wed Feb 11 12:06:41 EST 2009

I'm looking at MapGuideViewerApi.js for use it's Digitize... functions and
just discovered that there are errors in that file.
These 2 errors make MapGuideViewerApi.js not usable (at least for me).
If you have Visual Studio, open MapGuideViewerApi.js with it and see.
The 2 errors are at line 252 and 320.

Remove the "," char at the end of line, then .js works fine.

HTH

Franco