[mapguide-users] Fusion javascript (phpviewersample)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Feb 12 13:50:25 EST 2009

It's beta, which means it's been tried by the developers but not much
more.

>From my experience, it is very important to invest the time to test
software while it is in beta form.  It is impossible for developers to
know how you will use the software.  If you don't use it in beta, there
is a strong likelihood that your use of the released product will run
into bugs.

Problems found in the release version may be fixed with a point-release,
but not with any urgency unless they affect a large number of users.

If you want stable release software for your use, then you need to test
it when it's in beta (or earlier).

Jason