[mapguide-users] ticket #593

alucas alucas at svl.es
Fri Feb 13 04:43:26 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm experiencing the problem related by this ticket. The problem is not
about the selection, the problem is because the map is y-shifted. So, the
selection doesn't seems to work, but really, the selection is working but
the features are shifted.

In order to solve the problem, I'm investigating with firebug and I saw that
the map image in my case has 1068x866 pixels and the mapDevW= 1068 and
mapDevH=837 (my resolution is 1280x1024). So, if I add to the mapDevH the
difference, the map fits well.

For now, I will continue investigating the problem to find the problem...

If anyone has a solution, any suggestion will be apreciated.

Thanks.