[mapguide-users] Get and edit coordinates of object

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Feb 16 03:12:24 EST 2009

What do you mean by "I get the object"?
If you have the object, there should be some sort of "GetCoordinates" call.

If you want to perform interactive edits of objects in the browser,
try to look at the OpenLayers samples:
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/modify-feature.html

Fusion is built on OpenLayers, so you can use the same approach with
"Flexible Layouts".

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S