[mapguide-users] FDO 3.4.0 Beta 1 - SQL 2008 - empty schema

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Feb 16 15:47:48 EST 2009

MapGuide does not allow selection from tables/views without primary keys.  Basically, without a primary key there is no way to ensure that you're selecting the correct object.

Have you tried setting up an indexed view?  I don't have any experience with this, but...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd171921.aspx

I wonder if there is a way to create a configuratin file for your data source that specifies its schema (including a manual override of the primary key column).  The FDO mailing list may be able to help...

Jason