[mapguide-users] Layer schema - how to enforce version?

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Fri Feb 13 12:46:34 EST 2009

Hello,

I am using FDO 3.3.2 to get data from SQL 2008 and show it on the map.
MGOS v2.0.2

I created dataconnection and layer manually and add layer to the map and
pointed layout to the map I created.

Everything fine, but if I choose "Edit layer in XML editor" from Maestro I
see:

<LayerDefinition xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="LayerDefinition-1.1.0.xsd" version="1.1.0">

I noticed that in the C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Schema
folder there is 3 schemas for layers:
LayerDefinition-1.0.0.xsd
LayerDefinition-1.1.0.xsd
LayerDefinition-1.2.0.xsd

Why schema version is 1.1.0 and not 1.2.0?
How can I enforce it?
Should I?

Thank you