[mapguide-users] Layer schema - how to enforce version?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Feb 14 06:31:50 EST 2009

On this page, you can see what changes are included in the different
versions:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfcs

If you don't need the features from the newer version, you don't have to
upgrade.
You can use the "Edit as Xml" button and manually set the version number.

Maestro has a number of templates in the installation folder, you can
edit the version
number there to force new layers to use another version, or add one with
a specific version.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S