[mapguide-users] Integration with Google Maps

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Thu Feb 19 02:43:11 EST 2009

If you are serving it with MGOS, and if the problem is bandwidth or
it already produced, then you can save as kmz within GE, but I guess the
problem will be the complexity - GE has difficulty handling big files,
at least on my machine, so try optimizing the source data. MGOS serves
not the whole file but a viewport so you will not have this problem if
you use MGOS.
I have not ran into a function of software I use, which allows
processing(simplifying) of an already created  KML.

Stefan Dalakov