[mapguide-users] Creating package problem in maestro

ravinder.singh at BIRLASOFT.COM ravinder.singh at BIRLASOFT.COM
Fri Feb 20 09:36:12 EST 2009

Hi,

Make an entry in table: ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA of MDSYS Schema in Oracle.
You will find entries of all your layers which you have imported in
oracle, but entries for views will not be there, so you have to enter
entries of all of your views for which you want to create the layers.

Then go to maestro you fill find your view now.
Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravinder

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of padmini
godavarthi
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 7:03 PM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Creating package problem in maestro

  Hi,
iam using mapguide opensource 2.0 (with .net 2.0 +IIS 5.1)
Now my problem is that

While creating a package using mapguide maestro

1) i have created 1 feature resource for my oracle user
2) Next i want to create a layer (by using a view in my database) .
but my problem is that my view is not displaying on the schema combo box

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2358845/maestro.jpeg

can we able to load layer in the form of database view

plz tell me the solution

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain Birlasoft confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,any disclosure,copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail at (administrator at birlasoft.com) and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."