[mapguide-users] Creating package problem in maestro

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 11:06:25 EST 2009

Hi,
Thanks for ur reply.
i tried it and it works fine.

 Now i have another problem

1) I applied some colors to the features(polygons) based on the "By Adding
Rules" in the layer(using maestro)

for example :- polygons with Resedential area-i applied red color
        polygons with commercial are- i applied green color and so on
i have loaded the map and it works fine with appropriate given colours.

 after that i have changed 1 polygon to ( Resedential into commercial area)
in the database by using alter command.

While loading again the map the modified feature is not displaying on the
map (may be missing)

Did anything done in the wrong way????????????????????????????????????

2) iam unable to select the features on the map even after i checked the
option that "Feature on the layer are selectable"(if visible) option.

Thanks and Regards,
Padmini.