[mapguide-users] Source Code for GT - Test Application

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Fri Feb 20 14:40:05 EST 2009

I got the Markup tool started.  I was able to create a new markup, but when I
go to edit the markup, I get the following error when trying to place any
element on the map (point, line, polygon, etc).

Argument is null.
Argument is null. Exception occurred in method MgCoordinateSystemCache.Get
at line 120 in file
d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\common\geometry\CoordinateSystem/CoordinateSystemCache.cpp

Any suggestions on how to fix this?