[mapguide-users] Source Code for GT - Test Application

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Feb 18 15:00:55 EST 2009

Steve G,

Glad to hear that you got Scribble working.
I do mention this point in the comments but just in case you missed it. The
Scribble markup code is really a knock-off of "gt". I has been some time
since it was written and my memory is not so good but I think I only added
the code for circles and I think they are just a couple arcs ...

I think "gt" has code for Themes and such but I never got around to that. It
would be nice if someone coded that up.

r,
dennis