[mapguide-users] Two performance questions

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Sat Feb 21 07:39:45 EST 2009

Thanks for all your thoughts. Removing unnecessary attributes from the SDFs
is something we can definitely do.

My set-up is MGE2009 on Windows under IIS6 and my questions are really about
how best to configure MapGuide for this environment. I'm running through
various tests but thought it best to canvas opinion amongst people on the
list who've been through these things before.

I've had a quick look at Kenneth's cooker but it doesn't seem to be working
right. Need to find more time for this because if there's a clear winner
between that and Zac's JS seeder I want to use the quickest, obviously.

Thanks again
Stuart