[mapguide-users] ASP.NET MG2.0.2 - SelectFeatures Filter

Matteo matteo.conte1979 at libero.it
Mon Feb 23 13:57:58 EST 2009

Hi Jackie,
  thanks for the help. The layer source is a MS SQL 2005 table with x and y
field. The strange thing is that the ID_TESTTOW field is a Integer field but
if I don't use single quote when set the filter I get the error.
Now I have modify filter replaced ID_TESTTOW=262 with ID_TESTTOW='262' and
the application work fine

Thanks
Matteo