[mapguide-users] Source Code for GT - Test Application

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Feb 25 02:49:02 EST 2009

Hmm, I re-read the post, and the error message is slightly different.

Things you can do:
1. Check the code to look for hardcoded coordinate systems
2. Make sure the map has a coordinate system set.
3. Make sure the server supports the coordinate systems.
   MGEP and MGOS use different coordinate system libraries, so things
may break slightly if you move from one to the other.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S