[mapguide-users] Regarding--Selection of Features

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Feb 25 06:58:36 EST 2009

Depending on where you call the code from, parent.parent may point to
something completely different.
You may also be violating the "same origin" javascript policy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_origin_policy

If not, I recommend installing firebug, and inspecting the variables to
see what "parent" refers to.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S