[mapguide-users] General Tasks on Wiki

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Feb 25 13:11:07 EST 2009

After much confusion by many users about where to download the General Tasks
source code that is supposed to be available here:
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/gt/index.php, I have added a Wiki page to
the MGOS internals site.

To download the most current version of GT, please refer to the link under
the PHP section of this page:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples.  I have had to keep the
Redding.mgp file on my server since I cannot load the 15 MB file onto the
Wiki.

This version of GT includes the API changes to the coordinate system factory
in both the markup and query applications, so should be completely
compatible with the latest versions of MGOS (but won't work with version 1.2
or below).

I hope this is useful to others.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.