[mapguide-users] DigitizePolygon

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Sun Jan 4 18:35:18 EST 2009

I have some questions about this function provided in the
MapGuideViewerApi.js file.  I was wondering if anyone else is using this
function and if they have any issues with panning and or zooming while
the user is digitizing.  I'm calling the function from a widget and
panning/zooming and refreshing the map all cause it to break.  I'm
curious if this is an issue with my widget not telling Fusion that it's
active, or (the less likely of the two) if these actions were overlooked
when the function was designed.

Thanks for the help

-Mark Pendergraft