[mapguide-users] DigitizePolygon

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:43:25 EST 2009

I think you have bypassed something critical in the process, but I'm
not sure.  When the digitize functions are used, something needs to
tell the digitized features that the extent has changed so they can
redraw themselves.  It should happen automatically by something
registering for an event on the map, so something about how you've
implemented it is probably bypassing this part.  Unfortunately I
haven't used this at all so I can't really help much with debugging.
Perhaps Chris or Mike could comment?

Paul