[mapguide-users] SHP to SQL Server 2008 spatial

Peter Filip reklamama at centrum.sk
Tue Jan 6 17:09:13 EST 2009

Finally this tool load my SHP to the database successfuly :clap:

But i run into an another problem. This tool just created one table with the
name of the SHP file and that was it. MGOS can't use this one table. I think
it needs some "geodatabase tables". Where can i get it ? Are there any SQL
scipts to create it ?

Martin Morrison wrote:

> http://www.sharpgis.net/page/SQL-Server-2008-Spatial-Tools.aspx
> Martin

Rodolfo Moreno: Write me what you need. Maybe i can help you :-)