[mapguide-users] Adding OpenLayers.Layer to Fusion Map

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 06:55:30 EST 2009

Unfortunately, I'm struggling with the same problem. I tried to create custom
widget which would contain Openlayers map, and then tried to replace default
map with this Map, but I'm unsuccesseful so far.

I hope there is solutions to add layers from Openlayers, because this would
provide whole bunch of 3rd party layers. Maybe some kind of Openlayers
provider for MGOS? =^D