[mapguide-users] no MapGuideJavaApi in java.library.path

Riccardo Pucci riccardo.pucci at gruppoesc.it
Thu Jan 8 11:33:08 EST 2009

I think that problem is in the name: in Linux system, JNI search for
something named libMapGuideJavaApi.so, and that file should be found in
the library path, while in windows system it search for
MapGuideJavaApi.dll. You may try to make a symbolic link to the object
created by build system named libMapGuideJavaApi.so
The easiest way to put a library in the library path is to ensure that
the directory where is located is in the system path.

Hope this helps
Riccardo