[mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide API Intellisense in Visual Studio

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jan 12 06:30:39 EST 2009

AFAIK, the only difference between using codebehind and the "old-style"
asp tags,
is that the codebehind is precompiled, whereas the "old-style" tags are
compiled on the first access.

AFAIK, Microsoft recommends using codebehind, but the ASPX example was
meant to
be easy to look at and experiment with, which is possible in the current
setup, but would be more difficult
if the developers had used codebehind (eg. requires Visual Studio or a
command line compiler).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S