[mapguide-users] RE: Theme layer application - point feature layers

Arnaud De Groof Arnaud.DeGroof at spacebel.be
Mon Jan 12 09:29:33 EST 2009

Thanks for this information; I have modified the file
(../phpviewersample/theme/classes/theme.php) according your remarks.
Now, I have the possibility to select the point layers. I changed also
the different reference to the <AreaRule> by <PointRule>. I do not know
if these changes are correct because I have a problem with this function
(polygon layers), see
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2009-January/016202.html

Regards,

Arnaud De Groof