[mapguide-users] Change the dwf viewer minimum zoom scale

Basic Insinuate insinuate_basic at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 02:57:51 EST 2009

Good day,

I am using both the Ajax viewer and the Dwf viewer, so I cannot use only one of them.
The problem is I am trying to set the minimum zoom scale for the dwf viewer but so far I didn’t find a way.

I have read the Autodesk Design Review 2009 API reference but didn’t find an answer.
I even use a dll disassembler to see what attributes are in the EMapViewer.dll file and I found a variable MinScale in the IAdEMapScaleRange Interface but I see that there is only a property-get method, the property-put method is missing.

If somebody knows how to set the minimum zoom scale for the dwf viewer please share.

Thanks.