[mapguide-users] 100 usd Coordinate System Initialization Problem

aare.pikaro at gmail.com aare.pikaro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 07:23:15 EST 2009

It seems that the winner of this task is unfortunately Autodesk support. Most
likely I wont pay them for this fix since they are already charging our firm
for technical support. :)

But the solution was pretty simple. Autodesk support noticed that our
mapguide server was not patched to Update1, which should have been of
version 34.2 and not 32.2. At the same time web server extensions were
updated to Update1. So the most likely cause for my problems is incompatible
versions. I just hope that solves our coordinate initialization problems.