[mapguide-users] 100 usd Coordinate System Initialization Problem

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 07:29:11 EST 2009

hey that's good to hear, hope it works out!

if you want to do something for the overall project, there is a build
environment being setup
at home for one of the Autodesk developers for the open source side of
the project.

there are some notes about it on the wiki

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/PscMeeting01-08-2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:23 PM, aare.pikaro at gmail.com
<aare.pikaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that the winner of this task is unfortunately Autodesk support. Most
> likely I wont pay them for this fix since they are already charging our firm
> for technical support. :)
>
> But the solution was pretty simple. Autodesk support noticed that our
> mapguide server was not patched to Update1, which should have been of
> version 34.2 and not 32.2. At the same time web server extensions were
> updated to Update1. So the most likely cause for my problems is incompatible
> versions. I just hope that solves our coordinate initialization problems.

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168