[mapguide-users] asp site setup

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 15 05:34:58 EST 2009

Short answer: yes, it is possible.

But you will have to manually set up the PHP and mapagent.fcgi mappings
in IIS
on the new location.
The steps here should explain what you need to setup in the new location:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS2onVistaIIS7

I can't think of  a situation where you would think this was a better
solution though.
Could you elaborate on the kind of trouble you have?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S