[mapguide-users] Mapguide raster problem

marius.360 marius at osssa.co.za
Mon Jan 19 02:57:52 EST 2009

Hi all,

I posted a message a while ago regarding MGOS being very unstable and
crashing a lot. Since then I have removed the raster layer from the map and
it has improved a lot, not crashing once since then (about 4 days). The
layer was displaying quite large MrSid files, +- 150mb each, with about 50
files. This is quite a big problem, as the rasters are cricital in the map.
Does anyone know of a workaround for this raster problem, or if it will work
if I convert my raster to some other format? I read about tiling but that
doesn't sound any better. I am using the latest version of MGOS on Windows
Server 2003 with .net and IIS6 setup. Any help will be appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Marius