[mapguide-users] Creating Packages dynamically

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 01:31:16 EST 2009

Hi Kenneth,
Thanks for u r reply.

u said that "Creating packages is an administrative task, so I won't expect
many API
 users to have a need for it".but i want to load layers from oracle
dynamically

(i mean to say if i have a,b,c tables in oracle.i ant to load a,b or b,c or
a,c layers based on requirement programmetically.so i thought dynamic
maestro will support this requirement.)

can u plz tell me

1) How can i achieve this requirement dynamically.

Thanks and Regards,
Padmini.