[mapguide-users] Creating Packages dynamically

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jan 20 03:04:06 EST 2009

Restoring a package is quite a big and cumbersome task.
If you want to load a layer with oracle data, it is much easier to do so,
simply by loading the Xml manually. This can also be done without
Administrator credentials.

I can offer you no more advice than to look at the avalible code.
AFAIK, there is no example code avalible that does exactly what you
want, but the code I pointed you to should make it easier to do so.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S