[mapguide-users] Two maps in the same layout

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Tue Jan 20 18:15:37 EST 2009

I want to put two maps in the same layout and moreover each map must be
themed in different way just after of that the application to be loaded (the
theming must be done automatically according to a placed preference in the
first time that the application to be loaded).

I did a test application usign ajax viewer and I got it, however I have
modified many files of the mapguide extensions (MAINFRAME.ASPX,
FRAMESETTASKBAR.TEMPL, FRAMESETNOTASKBAR.TEMPL, MAPFRAME.ASPX,
AJAXMAPPANE.TEMPL).
I would like to know if it's possible to achieve it without the need of
modifying that files?
Also I'd like to know if it's possible to do it in FUSION viewer (I prefer
FUSION than AJAXVIEWER).

I am attaching a image of my test application.

thanks in advance,

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2189508/testApp.jpg

-----
Rodolfo Moreno