[mapguide-users] TaskFrame and Multi-Selection

wordsy mwordell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:29:31 EST 2009

Hey All;

What I am trying to do is when a user selects multiple assets, I need to
refresh the task pane that summarizes all the selected assets on the map.

So far I have managed to "hook" onto the OnSelectionChanged javascript event
that calls my own custom function that changes the location.href =
TASKFRAMEPAGE.

Now what I need is to get the map selection.  Anyone know how to do this? On
Server Side?

Thanks in advance for any help.