[mapguide-users] having a problem for mapGuide

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 03:00:58 EST 2009

If you only have wamp installed on the (false) belief is is required for
MapGuide development, then you can safely uninstall it.

Apache's web root (that is installed with MapGuide) is at:

<your mapguide install directory>\WebServerExtensions\www
(ie. D:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www)

This corresponds to a url of http://localhost:8008/mapguide (assuming
default settings)

Drop your PHP project in this directory and it will be accessible.

eg. If your PHP project is in:

D:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\MyProject

It can be accessed via this URL:

http://localhost:8008/mapguide/MyProject/<my starting page>.php

- Jackie