[mapguide-users] invokeurl

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Jan 29 15:25:56 EST 2009

Hi Andrew,
ok I figured it out.  It is the InvokeURL.js file.
This file is found in the following folder:
\www\fusion\widgets

Here is the issue:
At line 40 it shows:
Fusion.Widget.InvokeURL.prototype = {
    sFeatures :
'menubar=no,location=no,resizable=yes,status=no,scrollbars=yes',

Which is fine.  I changed resizable=yes and added scrollbars=yes...so far so
good...

But, at line 120, it reads:

                window.open(url, this.sTarget, this.sWinFeatures);

Ok, so the issue is that there is NO sWinFeatures...

I changed it to read:
                window.open(url, this.sTarget, this.sFeatures);

And voilà!  I am in business...whew. I thought I was losing my touch.

gordon