[mapguide-users] Maintaining MapGuide Session during Restart

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jan 30 03:38:01 EST 2009

Perhaps you can create a package from a Session repo?

You will run into two problems if you try to copy from Session to Library,
1) Session repo is not enumerable (a security feature, IMO useless)
2) Runtime Maps cannot be saved into Library.

Both problems can be solved by doing a custom build of MapGuide, and
removing the checks.
I seem to recal that the Session repo can be enumerated by the
Administrator.

You can't make a 100% xml copy, because the xml has attached resourcesm
which are binary files.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S