[mapguide-users] Fusion and Digitizing

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 10:51:41 EST 2009

Yes, that's correct, it should work with 2.0 but not with the
templates.  The new templates are in mapguide svn and should work with
a 2.0 installation too.

Mike plowed through a bunch of tickets last week but there are still a
couple of key issues to address so the 2.0 beta will be delayed a few
days.  I was going to blame Jason ;) but instead lets say we are
synchronizing our watches ...

Cheers

Paul