[mapguide-users] Generalize the data by percentage. How does it work?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jul 6 03:29:21 EDT 2009

You should ask where you purchased Studio if you
want information specific to Studio.
There exists a Studio forum somewhere on the Autodesk website.

Commonly, you can only generalize point or polygon data,
where an algorithm will remove points that are "close" or
"on the same line", thus producing a lighter geometry.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S