[mapguide-users] Generalize the data by percentage. How does it work?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:33:07 EDT 2009

You are pretty much correct, the load procedure will reduce the vertex count
by the specified percentage. How it does the generalization I have no idea.

Though I believe that number is the percentage you want to reduce, not the
total percentage you are after. So if you had 5 points along the line, 20%
generalization would remove 1 point on that line.

- Jackie